After the announcement on 23rd June by government we will be opening Roselands caravan park on the 4th July
We are committed to ensuring all of our customers, guests, staff and the local community remain safe and comfortable during this post-pandemic period.
We have spent the last past 3 months putting in place Covid-19 compliant work practices to ensure your safety.
We hope that you are all well and our thoughts are with those of you that have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
We would like to say a massive thank you to those who have shown support by postponing holidays to later this year or to 2021.
When we are permitted to open, there will be restrictions and recommendations, and we will try to ensure that they are adhered to with as little impact to you as possible.
Our priority is to keep our staff and their families safe. If we become ill the site will have to close, so our ways of working will have to change.
Items to note:
- Social distancing will remain for at least the rest of the year.We will only be taking the camping bookings already booked for 2020 with no new bookings, so we can maintain social distancing in shower block with one person at a time.
- Guests will be asked to bring their own bed linen and towels, including duvets & pillows.
- Large numbers of people will not be able to congregate & socialise.
- Group bookings will need to consider how they manage their cooking and eating arrangements.
- Pack hand sanitisers, face coverings and gloves if you feel you need them, and bring enough for the whole family for the length of your stay.
- Do not travel if you, or a member of your household or party, has had symptoms in the last 14 days.
- If any of your party show symptoms while at Roselands, you must inform us and make arrangements to all travel home immediately so you can be cared for in your own home and with medical support. You may want to consider holiday insurance.
- All children under 12 years must be supervised by a parent or guardian in all public areas on site.
- Please respect the fact that local people may be vulnerable, and maintain distancing.
- Be patient, be kind and thoughtful of others.
For all your safety, accommodation has been sanitized using an activated fogger and cleaned to the highest degree.
Check in times has been extended to 5pm on day of arrival at the earliest to give extra time with deep cleaning. Check out time is 10am on day of departure.
The conservatory with all the tourist information will be closed so please do your research online before arrival.
Small shop /reception will be closed, we will be reachable by phone/text or outside around the park. Please bring with you as much as you can regarding food and drink to avoid our small shops/ supermarkets getting congested.
Laundry will be available but only one person at a time and sanitizing stations will be outside and around the park.
Please keep following us on Facebook, Instagram and our website where updates will be posted.
We have carried out our Covid-19 risk assessment and we are ready and waiting to welcome you all back.
Thank you for all your continued support and messages.
Craig & Kerry
For updates, please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-list-of-guidance